Sunday, January 3, 2010

Vacation

I had a very merry Christmas and, so far, a happy New Year. I was looking forward to a really grand holiday season, and I got my wish.

But now, after more than a week and a half of vacation, tomorrow I go back to that dreaded place called SCHOOL!

Good news, though: before Christmas, my progress report came in the mail, and I am getting an A in math. But, going back now, I hope that I did not forget anything because I will be in big doo doo.

My first Christmas present in New Jersey was SNOW. I think it snowed more than two feet the weekend before Christmas. The first snow, which I wrote about below, was nothing by comparison to this BLIZZARD.

I have spent a lot of time on a few other presents I received. For example, the yo-yo that I now have is my favorite toy when I have nothing to do.

My Rubiks Cube was fun until my dad messed it up. Oh well, I guess I have to figure it out myself now.

I love my new Wii game--Indiana Jones Lego--but, it was easier than I thought and I'm already 81% of the way done.

Speaking of Legos, I received a Technix Go Cart--its green and about 8 inches long. But, it wasn't very hard to put together: I finished it while watching Up, the movie.

So, I'm feeling the Lego itch to build something new, but I need some inspiration.

Ideas, anyone?

No comments: