Sunday, January 3, 2010

Lamborghinis

Did you notice the new picture widget to the right? I was experimenting with what I could do with blogger and this is what I came up with.

I don't really know a lot about Lamborghinis, but I know that they are nice looking and they go pretty fast.

The rotating picture is a widget. All you do is choose slideshow from the widget menu. Then you type in the keyword you want, like "water" or "snow." You get the point.

Try it yourself and see what you can do.

2 comments:

Finch said...

Fitch,

This is Mr. Finch. It was great to receive a letter in good form from you. I enjoyed very much being one of your teachers. I continue to have high hopes for you. Your creative intelligence and sincerity of heart are wonderful gifts God has given you.

I love cars also...one thing you should see if you could go to is the Philly auto show...it's around this time of year...we went every year while we lived there. See if your dad can find out about tickets :)

Canada is cold...it has gone as low as 30 below...very dry though. Our family is enjoying our little house on the prairie and we love our tiny church of 40 people in the city of Regina.

My work is progressing well at BCS...there is much to accomplish in building the depth and expertise of young musicians. I think that some of my students are overwhelmed by my personality and my expectations! You know how that goes.

We pray regularly for you and your family. I'll work on sending you a Canadian gift :)

TTFN
Finch

Fitch said...

Dear Mr., I mean Dr., Finch,

Thanks for posting your comments. I went to the Philadelphia Auto Show and it was really cool. They didn't have any Lamborghinis but they had an Audi S5 I think. We got to sit in a Mercedes and in the new Honda Insight.

Here it has been snowing more than usual but its not thirty below.

Fitch