Saturday, June 27, 2009

Lake of the Ozarks




I went to my great Aunt Lindy's and Uncle Weldon's resort and stayed there for two nights and one day. They had a large indoor pool and a huge warm lake to swim in. You could also rent boats.

Although we got to swim in both the indoor pool and the lake, we did not get to rent a boat. It was fun anyhow. We also got to see Great Grandfather Tex and Great Grandmother Betty.

One morning my dad took us to the entrance of the resort and we all had a race to the top of the hill...and down. The prize was extra cinnamon toast waffles. Guess what? I won and my older sister, Lydia, almost passed out.

My Aunt Lindy and Uncle Weldon had two dogs. The dogs' ancestors were sheep dogs and they scared Stasi. I thought they were small and very smart.

No comments: